It's important to remember that juice cleansing is not just a physical act - it is a holistic, all encompassing experience. Along with the physical preparations for the cleanse, we've found these mental preparations go a long way in the cleansing journey (and in life!)
- Declutter Your Space. Before you clean the insides, clean the outside. The health of your mind is affected by your surroundings. Vacuum the floor, change the sheets, or open a window to create a sanctuary for the duration of your cleanse. This might be a room in your house where you can go to feel calm and inspired.
- Tuning in. Cleansing can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster at times. When you've been storing things in the body for a while and finally let them go, you may experience a range of physical and emotional side effects. Seek out opportunities to work through this by journaling, practicing deep breathing & meditation; or take a relaxing walk in nature.
- Change The Conversation. You know that negative thing you tell yourself in your own head? You know, that defeatist interior monologue we all slip into at times: Start becoming aware of this voice and ask yourself, is it helping you? It's time to change the internal dialogue. Use your cleanse as an opportunity to create new thought patterns. You can start by creating positive affirmations (I am beautiful exactly as I am, I am worthy, I am capable of anything I set my mind to). Consider making this your mantra for the duration of your cleanse. Say it aloud every day. You may not believe what you're saying but trust us, you'll get there.
- Unplug to Reconnect. Most of us carry incredibly powerful (and seductive) computers around in our pockets. Remember, this cleanse is precious time you've carved out for yourself. Try leaving your phone behind when you're out doing errands or headed to the gym. Imagine what you could do with all that undistracted time. Read a book. Write a handwritten letter. Go for a walk and enjoy being fully engaged in the moment.
- Set an Intention. An intention is a commitment to changing a part of your life which no longer serves you. What do you want to create through your juice cleanse? What do you need to heal (such as relationships, illnesses, thought patterns)? During your cleanse, think of it as a new beginning. You've gotten rid of the unwanted so now it's time to ask yourself, what do you want to invite in? Start getting clear about your intentions and watch your life transform!
- Appreciate all that your body can do! Take a moment to acknowledge all that has been taking place during your cleanse. Just under the surface, your body has been hard at work - connecting, repairing and communicating with all the parts of your body; all working together to accomplish one mission: to restore itself. Our bodies are truly amazing machines! From our heart beating in perfect rhythm, to the way our senses allow us to see, hear, taste and feel- it's all quite astounding. The more in touch we become with ourselves, the more we're able to listen and act on the signals it's continually sending us. Be prepared to magnetize miracles.
Please visit our website https://bloomjuiceco.com/cleanses for a detailed guide in coming off the cleanse. Remember to ease back into solid foods slowly And finally, congratulate yourself! What a huge achievement and truly special way to honor yourself.
(Due to the raw sensitive nature of the product, we cannot resell and therefore, all cleanses are non-refundable)